Sunday, August 14, 2011

Shopping for a Cause!

So who doesn't love to shop?!  I know I do.  Sweet Tahnie at http://www.ahappygirl.com/ has offered to donate 50% of her profits from Stella & Dot to James's fund!


 I am LOVING the Toujours collection.  I wear white jewelery all the time, and it just seems to go with everything.  (Or at least that is what I tell myself!)  It reminds me of spring and summer, which are my most favorite times of the year. 
  
And these gold earrings would go with everything!  So simple, yet can be dressed up for a night out or worn with cotton shirt and jeans around town.  (Unless you get dressed up to run errands.  And if you do, and we meet at the grocery store, please ignore my sweat pants and hot pink crocs that should really be banned to the trash can.  Or if it's 100 degrees and I have on my Baylor nike shorts,  a non-matching t-shirt and flip flops.  The flip flops are what prove I didn't just work out and I really have no excuse to be wearing work out clothes...but if we meet then please pretend that I did.  End of tangent).


  • In the upper right hand corner it will say, "Can't make it to the trunk show?" Find your hostess
  • Click on the link that says "Find your hostess"
  • Type in James for the first name and Sikes for the last name
  • Click on the James Sikes link and shop away for an amazing cause!


Please check out Tahnie's blog.  She has an amazing story and her little girl is just too adorable for words.  I just can't believe that people I have never met want to help raise money for this terrible tumor- and I am so incredibly thankful for that!  So if you love jewelery, shop away!!

1 comment:

  1. https://healthinfluencer.net/blood-sugar-stabilizer-review/

    ReplyDelete