(These are from the perspective of the person saying them)
- I love James. I love you. I miss him.
- I'm so sorry that he died. I'm so sad and wish that it hadn't happened.
- I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
- Let me tell you about the one time James...
- Acknowledging and remembering when hard days occur.(ie: I know today it has been 2 months since he died and I am thinking about you and James today.)
- James is/was beautiful/perfect/amazing... (The tense thing still gets me. It all seems so fluid now. He is beautiful. He was beautiful. I still don't know what tense to talk about him in).
- I don't know how you feel, but I'd love to go on this journey with you. Tell me how you feel and I would love to listen.
- When you are ready to share, I'm here to listen. If you don't want to then we can talk about something else. And I recognize that the feelings change day-by-day, hour-by-hour, minute-by-minute so it's ok to feel whatever you feel.
- You are not crazy. It would be crazy not to feel like your world has been turned upside down.
- Never underestimate the power of a hug!
|Ok and how cute is the reindeer outfit? James was 7 weeks old in |
these pictures, and I just love the cuteness of the socks too!
So a big thank you to all of you out there for reading my ramblings! I know they are typically random....so sorry!