Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's



This is James' one and only Valentine. It's my all time favorite Valentine's Day card. James contributed his feet, which are amazing. Obviously. I keep it in my office, along with an ever stationary array of pictures, plucked in time from a moment when I looked forward to more Valentine's day James gifts. I'm glad Kara made this- I'm glad James got to see all the holidays, even if he was young. We were very blessed.

I hope you all had a lovely day. It's not that bad, once you get past all the red. Thank you for all your continued thoughts and prayers.

7 comments:

  1. James' valentine is adorable. Holidays are a bit hard, but we made it.

    With God's help we are warriors and conquerors, even though we don't feel like it. Though we can't see it, he uplifts and sustains us. Beginning on March 6, the United Methodist Church in a suburb of New Orleans is beginning another of its Grief Share programs. I intend to go. Your church may offer one. I have read that the classes are helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Is so cute! It's nice you have this special reminder of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!
    God Bless You both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest Valentine ever! What a special memory! Virtual hugs to you guys as you travel this awful journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really a cute card. That's a good Daddy, for having saved that card a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you today and always. Hugs and prayers

    ReplyDelete